CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Zach's Favorite Team?

We think Zach may have picked a favorite NFL team already and we're not sure where he got it from. A few weeks ago we had Monday Night Football on TV, but weren't rooting for anyone. All of a sudden, Zach starts cheering for one of the teams -- which happened to be the Denver Broncos. As they were running the ball, he's yelling "run, run, run" while he is jumping up and down. We laughed and thought it was just him having fun with what was on TV. However, he came home yesterday from church with a nicely colored paper handout from nursery. There were only two colors used on it -- blue and orange. Not any blue and orange, but very obvious Broncos blue and orange. I've already said I'd love my kids no matter what, so I guess I have to accept the fact I might be raising a Broncos fan. Football season is only about 6 months long anyway.

3 comments:

Brad Chamberlain said...

If it weren't for Halloween, I'd ban Orange from our house. Make him use blue and green crayons exclusively. I guess it doesn't help that one of Zach's friends name is Bronco.

Laurie said...

Even better, Zach just brought me his two frisbees (the ones we got from Maddox) and they happen to be blue and orange. How many hints can the kid give me?

benandnatty said...

Leave the kid alone!! He obviously has quite a bit of class to choose such an awesome team! I am pretty sure that Ben has been giving him subliminal messages though. Go Broncos!!