CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Our Kangaroo


I finally broke down and did Sarah's hair the other day. I was pretty proud of it, as much as I dreaded doing it because I feared how much trauma it would cause or that it would look bad. It actually went OK. I still need a lot of practice though because I have the hardest time manuvering my fingers with those dang rubber bands.
After I had Sarah's hair done, Zach looked at her and said "Oh, a kangaroo." Here is a picture of Sarah and my first attempt at her hair. You be the judge if she looks like a kangaroo.

4 comments:

Mike & Jen said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! You did such a good job. And she looks absolutely adorable. Did you die of laughter when Zach said she looked like a kangaroo? That's hilarious! They are so stinkin' cute!

benandnatty said...

Brad kept on calling her a kangaroo on Sunday and I had no idea where he got it from. That makes so much more sense! She looks so cute, keep up the good work, it gets easier the more you do it!!!

Laurie said...

I have to give an update on this one. Anytime Zach sees Sarah with pigtales now, he calls her Sarah Kangaroo. It started Sunday when we did the pigtails again. Last night I had my blog up with this picture and he said "There's Sarah Kangaroo." Hopefully it won't stick, I'm not too sure about that nickname.

Brad Chamberlain said...

For the record, I love the pigtails, and the kangaroo nickname. For some reason I think I agree with Zach, she does look like one.