CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Supermarket Humor

OK, I don't know if this story will be too much information, but I had to share it. I don't know if anyone else has notice that grocery stores put a little tray/bin type thing hanging off the shelf that they usually put items in there that go with what is on the shelf. I've seen them before outside the freezer with ice cream with ice cream toppings in it or with Parmesan cheese off of where there is spaghetti sauce. On my last trip to the store, I noticed one of these "bins" off of the Kleenex shelf with DayQuil in it. Alright, that's pretty clever. Then I glanced across the aisle to see another "bin" next to the toilet paper with Pepto Bismal in it. I can only imagine the meeting to come up with that one.

0 comments: