CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

My Cutie Sarah


Last night Sarah and I went to a "bow party" as I've been calling it. It was a lot of fun since they had a lot of fun hair items for sale for girls. As all of you know, I really have struggled with the idea of doing girl's hair, I don't even do anything fantastic with my own hair. I really like clips because of how easy they are to use, so I was glad to find some last night that I loved. Actually I liked a lot, but had a small budget (I used some money we received for Sarah from my Aunt Beverly and Uncle Bill for her belated birth/1st birthday). I did get her a cute beanie hat, a set of clips, and a holder for hair clips. They are all so cute. Here are some pictures of Sarah modeling her new stuff.
The girls that sell these have a website, I put it on my favorite websites section under their name "The Pretty Petal." I just had to share how cute Sarah looks in these.



0 comments: