CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Nostalgia

I was going through my old pictures a few weeks ago and I've decided that I want 80's big hair to come back in style. I know, it's controversial. I've never been good at hair styles though and I think I actually got the 80's hair down. This picture here was taken on my 16th birthday (and to get even weirder, it was on a Polaroid instant camera). See how high those bangs are? I think I was doing the 80's justice at the time. If 80's hair came back into style, I could probably live without the big bangs though. I don't know if the ozone layer could handle all the Aquanet hairspray needed to support the style. My argument would be for the spiral perm at least. How easy was that! I remember all I had to do was wash my hair and use a pick on it. Rock on!



1 comments:

benandnatty said...

I love the pic! I had those same bangs and braces that had the colored rubber bands that matched my outfit. I was a sight for sore eyes!! I love reading your blog, you have quite a talent for writing! -Nat