CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Zach Knows What He's Talking About

Yesterday I was trying to find a toy of Sarah's, but couldn't find it anyway. I was in Zach's room looking for it (a lot of her toys migrate there) and he was watching what I was doing with interest. So I asked him, not expecting anything really, if he knew where this specific toy was. He said to me "Maybe downstairs." I went down there and couldn't find it. When Brad got home from work, I started to tell him the story because I thought it was cute. Before I could tell him what Zach said in response to my question, Brad tells me "I think it's downstairs." After two people independently telling me that, I figured it had to be there. Brad went downstairs and found it, proving Zach was right. I was just surprised he knew that, I haven't seen that toy for a long time. I guess I need to keep listening to Zach, he knows what he is talking about.

0 comments: