CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

What Zach Says

Zach can say some of the cutest things and I wish I wasn't busy half the time he says something because I really need to write them down. I loved one from today. We were out driving and he saw a Frito Lay delivery truck that had potato chips (the actual chips, not the bags) painted all over it. He said to me "Mommy, there's the chip truck." I just thought it was so cute how he put that together from looking at it and said it like it was what it was actually called. It was like a chip truck was as common as any other vehicle on the road. I guess it might be something that only a mother would think is the cutest, but it's because of that I just had to share it with the world.

2 comments:

Vivian Patton said...

Love your blog! How can I add your blog to my list? Tenha um otimo dia!

Linda said...

Laurie, Love your blog! The pictures of your kids are so cute!
This is such a nice way to keep in touch!!
Cousin Linda