CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Just a Therapy Post

I finally have 5 minutes to myself and I need to take some time for some writing therapy. Last week was a busy week, which included taking Sarah in for a booster for her flu shot. I had reservations about doing it, but since the doctor said to get her a booster, I did it. Maybe it didn't cause problems, but starting Friday (the day after her shot) Sarah developed a fever. Luckily, no other symptoms. Of course I called the doctor's office on Friday (you all know I would, I swear they know me all too well at that office). They said it was just the shot and to ride it out basically. Here we are on Monday and she still has a slight fever. I call again this morning and basically was told the same thing, except to bring her in tomorrow if she still has a fever. Poor thing, you can tell she feels sick, which includes lots of whining and crying at times. I was so glad to have had Brad helping me over the weekend, today by myself has been a little difficult. I feel so bad for Zach, he hasn't gotten much attention from me. He's a great kid though and tries so hard to help.
To add to my fun is that we had our fist practice for the Primary Program yesterday, which I'm basically in charge of because of my calling. Preparing and practicing for the Primary Program is enough stress on it's own without having a sick kid you are worrying about.
Anyway, there's my therapy. As with everything else that has come along in my life to cause me stress and worry, this will pass. Hopefully I'll be able to look back on it and laugh a little.

1 comments:

benandnatty said...

I am sorry...poor little Sarah! I am sure it is just the shot, but you always worry about it being something else. I hope your Primary Practice went well, usually the kids are a little less than cooperative. It always feels good to vent (you know I can relate based on my blog)and I always enjoy reading your therapy sessions so write away!!