CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Awesome Blog

My cousin's daughter does a blog called "The Lovely Paper Blog" that is incredible.  I am not a crafty person and when I first went to look at it, it was with the attitude that it wouldn't be for me.  After I read through the posts, I found it was stuff even I could do.  She has some great tutorials on it, showing you exactly how to do it (which is something I need).  Plus, everything is so cute.  I am totally in love with the cupcake liners post, that is one I am definitely going to try.  Besides showing how to make stuff, she also sells custom invitations that are to die for.  She has posts of what she has done and I am so impressed.  I seriously want to get some for my Sarah's birthday when it rolls around.

Speaking of birthdays, she is having birthday week right now and is having a giveaway.  If anyone is interested, you really should check out her blog and enter.  She's giving away an invitation design and like I said, they are custom and gorgeous.  Check out her blog anyway, even if you don't want to enter.  She has some really great stuff on it.  Here is the link to the giveaway post:
http://lovelypapershop.blogspot.com/2010/06/birthday-week-invitation-design.html

Check out her blog itself at www.lovelypapershop.blogspot.com.  It is wonderful!

1 comments:

the lovely paper shop said...

laurie! thanks for such a nice post:) you are wonderful!