CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trying to Get Going Again

I can't believe I haven't posted anything for four months. I have had occasional things pop into my head that I should blog about, but I sure lacked the motivation to put them down in written form.
There was the time we sold our cradle and I cried because I was having a hard time letting go of that part of my life where I had my newborn babies in there (I've gotten over it, but that was hard). I also have passed on all my kids' clothes they have outgrown. It's time to look forward.
Then, there has been the ups and downs of trying to sell our house. I'm still kind of depressed about the whole thing. Our intentions are good and I prayed about it, feeling like it was the right thing to do. I thought for sure it would sell fast because I felt so good about it. So here we are, nearly two months later and everything is the same. Except for the stress of keeping a house clean with two young kids running around. I just tell myself that we aren't moving so I don't get disappointed when we decide to stay here.
So, I feel I must move forward. I'm signing Zach up for the Spanish Immersion program at the elementary school here. I'm pretty excited about it, I just hope it's a good fit for him. I've agonized about it for awhile and finally decided to do it. He'll be starting Kindergarten this year and I'm really excited about that. It should be interesting because he'll be on year round school.
That's what I can think of tonight. I'm hoping to try to pick different things occasionally just to talk about. I read a couple of blogs and that's basically all they are doing. I started this blog for an outlet for my thoughts (and boy, do I think too much sometimes). I guess I was hoping it would pull things into perspective for me. Here's to me doing better and getting this blog going again.

0 comments: