CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Way Kids Think

We splurged on Saturday and got chinese food. Ummmm. But that's not the story. I forgot and left one of those soy sauce packets that come with it out on the table (yeah, I know, I'm lazy). Zach picks it up yesterday and says to me "Look, it's brown rice ketchup." He calls ham fried rice "brown rice" and of course, it goes on top of that and it comes in a packet like ketchup. I thought that was the funniest thing. Hey, at least my kids entertain me, I guess.

2 comments:

benandnatty said...

That is soooooo cute! I love the way the kids think! They are so funny!

Unknown said...

Nobody is going to get on over on my Grandson..I think it was a very clever remark. and soooooo cute! Just wish I were there to hear all those cute things. Love you all...

Grandma Carmack