CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Boys' New Haircuts

I thought I'd share some pictures of my "boys" with their new haircuts. They got some very short buzz cuts in support of Brad's mom who is going through chemotherapy for breast cancer. It was funny because although I knew they were planning on doing it, it was a surprise to have the come home with them done (I had stayed home with Sarah who may or may not have a cold, so not a good idea to visit family with possible germs). Thanks to my sister-in-law Kristi who always does a great job with our haircuts. I think they both look great and I'm glad they did it.


Zach

Brad

3 comments:

Grandma and Grandpa said...

We had no idea Brad's mother had cancer. We wish her the best and will remember her in our prayers.
Your boys look great with their wonderful new haircuts.
Aunt Beverlee

Brad Chamberlain said...

Did I mention how cold my head feels today?

benandnatty said...

That was pretty fun and Zach looks adorable! Macie was pretty worried that she had to do hers. It was a great night!